Slanting Base Copper Bathtub Nickel Inside & on Base
Slanting Base Copper Bathtub Nickel Inside & on Base is a copper bathtub made of 16 gauge copper sheet with nickel finish on the inside & on base.
- Dim(mm): 1680 L x 725 W x 715 H
- Dim(inches): 66.14″ L x 28.54″ W x 28.15″ H
- Outside depth at center: 24″
- Inside depth at center: 18.5″
- Weight of tub: 43.400 Kg (approx.)
- Weight with wooden packaging box: 95 Kg (approx.)
- Wooden packaging box size: 72″ x 34″ x 40″
- Nickel Inside Copper Outside Finish.
- The base is also in Nickel Finish
- Genuine Lead-Free 16-Gauge Pure Copper
- Lacquered or Hand waxed finish for easy maintenance.
- Popup waste Included
- Handcrafted by consummate Indian copper bathtub artisans.
Why you should consider investing in a Slanting Base Copper Bathtub Nickel Inside & on Base
Newly constructed brass go through a natural aging process and may appear unsightly for a very short, “break-in” period. Initially, they will be gray in color and evolve into a rich. In a short time, your sink will develop dark spots and marks where water or other products have caused natural oxidation. This is normal. These spots will blend together and transform your sink into a beautifully vibrant display of color. Acid products, like ketchup or lemon, will remove the patina on your sink if left on for a while. Not to worry… The patina will revive quickly and any spots will vanish in a short time, depending on the minerals in your water.
Brass has the unique advantage of oxidizing over time, which means that its color continues to evolve with the life of the sink. The older it gets, the more attractive it looks. Any scratches and flaws that occur on its surface will disappear into the metal as it oxidizes.
Care & Maintenance
This Copper Bath is coated with a lacquer that maintains the finish and means that the bath only needs to be cleaned by nonabrasive, everyday bathroom cleaner and wiped with a soft cloth. The coating is durable and flexible, allowing it to stand up to the rigors of regular use.
Read more on the care & maintenance.
Marketed in INDIA by Coppersmith Creations
Visiting here from the India? Check this bath on our India website at the link down below:
Visiting here from the UK? Check this bath on our UK website at the link down below:
Technical Drawing of Copper Bathtub Nickel Inside & on Base